Re: st: Sceenshop of Stata 9 menus

From   "Michael S. Hanson" <>
Subject   Re: st: Sceenshop of Stata 9 menus
Date   Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:12:51 -0400

On Sep 1, 2005, at 6:48 AM, Wolfgang Langer wrote:

How can I make high-quality screenshots of the Stata-menu? I am writing a textbook about nonlinear probability models and needs this for introducing how Stata works.
With Alt - Printscreen I do not get the actual application window.

< mh1634.html>
< mh925.html>

The default format is PNG, but you can change this to, e.g., a vector format with this free software: < TinkerTool.html>.

Hope this helps!

-- Mike

* For searches and help try: