st: RE: Estimating glm w/log and gaussian, was RE: transforming predictions from loglinear models

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Estimating glm w/log and gaussian, was RE: transforming predictions from loglinear models
Date   Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:25:41 +0100

The error message suggests to me that the issue
lies in how this is embedded in the surrounding
code, not visible here. -glm- can throw you out
for all sorts of reasons, but not I think in
this style. In any case, the code looks plausible
to me. -link(log) family(gaussian)- is a common
combination.

Incidentally, the logit link is the default for
the binomial family.

SamL