st: ineqdeco by more than one subgroup, and error

From   Brian Sartene <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: ineqdeco by more than one subgroup, and error
Date   Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:05:30 -0700 (PDT)

Having used ineqdeco to identify the various
components of inequality in my sample, I'd now like to
find out the joint impact of all my 'observable'
components in explaining levels of between-group
inequality (e.g., the joint impact of race, gender,
educational attainment).
I wonder if this is something ineqdeco permits?
Also is it possible to calculate the error surrounding
the between-group and within-group estimates?
With many thanks.
Brian

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs