RE: Statalist: recursive VAR

From   "Theodorou, C." <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: Statalist: recursive VAR
Date   Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:30:57 +0100

hello, i am using VAR on stata but i am not sure i understand your question

can you elaborate on the "current values of the variables"

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of James Woo
Sent: 26 August 2005 18:25
Subject: Statalist: recursive VAR

I am trying to run a recursive VAR (vector autoregression) in which some
equation(s) of the VAR system contains the current value of other
variable(s) , not just past values of the variables.

I  wonder if Stata allows for including some of the current values of
Anyone who is familiar with VAR in Stata, please reply.

Many thanks!