st: RE: Problems with Stata 9?

Subject   st: RE: Problems with Stata 9?
Date   Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:12:26 EDT

I am interested in learning  of any problem areas, difficulties, or
shortcomings that you may have  experienced with Stata 9.0 -- or with Stata in general.
Areas that you simply  feel may need improvement -- or that are completely
missing -- will also be of  interest. Your feedback will be most appreciated.

You may send responses  to me privately at

Joe Hilbe