st: RE: estout after adjust

From   "Jann Ben" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: estout after adjust
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2005 23:07:26 +0200

Raoul,

I am affraid that -adjust- is not well suited for use with
-estout-. However, note that -adjust- provides the possibility
of storing its results as a dataset. From there use the tools
developed by Roger Newson (e.g. -listtex-) to export the
results into a Latex document or alike.

An alternative would be to write program that mimics -adjust-
but adds the results to the e()-returns of the models. However,
I assume that this would be quite some work.

To include descriptive statistics of the regressors in an
-estout- table use -estadd-. There is an example in
-help estout-.

I hope this helps.
ben