Re: st: hausman and xthausman after panel fe, re

From   "Mark Schaffer" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: hausman and xthausman after panel fe, re
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:46:56 +0100

Carl,

It would be helpful if you could provide the actual Stata output,
and/or, even better, the .do code that generates it together with a
pointer to where the Cornwell dataset can be found, preferably in
Stata format.  (Assuming that the output and code is brief, which I
suspect is the case.)

Cheers,
Mark