Re: st: RE: Req: Stata version in ssc archives

From   Adrian Mander <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Req: Stata version in ssc archives
Date   Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:12:38 +0100

Indeed I changed the version recently because I was modifying ado files in
STATA 9. So it is always best to be certain.

But it wouldn't suprise me if it worked in STATA 7.

I totally agree with Nick's comments

cheers
Ade