RE: st: GLLAMM question

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: GLLAMM question
Date   Mon, 22 Aug 2005 10:21:08 +0100

Hi,

Are you doing this as a path model? Cos I can't imagine having 7
dichotomous level-2 variables that are not dummy variables. If it's a path
model, can you re-express the problem in path model terms?

Thanks.
Tim

"Hochman, Tsivia" <[email protected]>
Sent by: [email protected]
19/08/2005 17:26
Please respond to

<[email protected]>
cc

Subject
RE: st: GLLAMM question

Thanks for the quick response.
I am trying to run a multilevel logistic regression model.  There are 8
dichotomous level-1 variables and 7 dichotomous level-2 variables.  I
would like to obtain odds ratios for all level-1 and level-2 variables.
Presently, I am only able to obtain this information for the fixed
effects.

. eq lev_2: var1_2 var2_2 var3_2 var4_2 var5_2 var6_2 var7_2
. xi: gllamm outcome var1_1 var2_1 var3_1 var4_1 var5_1 var6_1 var7_1,
i(idnum)  geqs(lev2)