[no subject]

Various solutions.

For example, check out -ds- or -unab-.

I am trying to obtain a list of all of my variables in their full
length. When I use -describe- the long variables get shortened by a ~
sign. FOr example, the variable name reg_95_96_assu_urba shows up, when
I do -describe-, as reg_95_96_ass~a. Is there any way I can change this
display, or any other command that lists the full variable name that
would allow me to cut and past that list into another format (e.g.

Tewodaj Mogues
Dept. of Agricultural and Applied Economics
University of Wisconsin - Madison
427 Lorch St. #317, Taylor Hall
Madison, WI 53706