st: gologit2 - yet another bug fix

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   st: gologit2 - yet another bug fix
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2005 00:12:59 -0500

Thanks to Kit Baum, an updated version of -gologit2- is now available from SSC. This is strictly a bug fix, but since somebody just wrote me about that very same bug I thought I should announce that a new version was available. I won't bother repeating the entire description of the program but those who want to know more can check out

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu