st: treatment effect

From   Patricia Vera Rojas <>
Subject   st: treatment effect
Date   Thu, 18 Aug 2005 03:26:58 +0200 (CEST)

I want to determine the impact of a labour market program
in the employment results for participants(the treatment
occurs at some time during the unemployment spell).
Following Fredrikson and Johansson (2004)("Dynamic
treatment assignment-the consequences for evaluation  using
observational data"), this effect can be estimated through
the difference between survival functions for treated and
not treated.

After the logit/probit for getting the probability of
participation in the program, what is the command for
getting this difference?. Since "stslist" gives a table of
probabilities of survival for the entire population and not
for anyone, how can I get this difference?.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad