st: egen mean function

From   James Avery <>
Subject   st: egen mean function
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:22:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I am using a rolling cross-sectional survey. So I have
individual-level data. There are many days and many
individuals interviewed each day. I have a variable
for day and another variable for campaign news volume
(CNV). I would like to create a new variable, prior
week campaign news volume (PWCNV) that is the mean CNV
for the prior 7 days. Is it possible to do this with
the egen mean function or with another egen function?

James Avery

Do You Yahoo!?