st: Temporary fix for insufficient disk space

From   "I.Mosca" <>
Subject   st: Temporary fix for insufficient disk space
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:34:33 +0200

I am dealing with a big data set and Stata reports the following error
insufficient disk space

I have tried to set a temporary fix for Windows users(as explained on your web page

I created a .BAT file, which I saved on my desktop. I know this is an elementary question but how do you run this .BAT file? Whatever I do it doesn't seems that Stata is recognizing my command.

Thank you for your help.