st: simple time series question

From   "Don McCarthy" <>
Subject   st: simple time series question
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:53:52 -0700

Hello, Im new to STATA having used RATS at grad school.

At work I have STATA so I using it to analysis some stock market returns data which are missing for weekends; is there a way to get STATA to accept the data as 5 day weeks without showing weekends as missing data?

* For searches and help try: