Re: st: Problems with program

Subject   Re: st: Problems with program
Date   Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:45:37 -0500

At 03:39 PM 8/17/2005 +0100, Andrea Molinari wrote:
Dear all,

I am trying to build a program to estimate the same procedure but with
seven (slightly) different sets of data. For this, I'm using the forvalues
loop with seven locals, but this stops if there is a program (which also
uses those seven sets of data) inside the loop.

I tried putting the programs outside the loop, and 'call' it inside the
loop, but in that case the program does not recognise the locals of the
loop.

Does anyone have any suggestions for solving this problem?
It would help to see some of your code, but one possibility might be to use global variables instead of local variables.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]