st: Question about STATA

From   "DAEYOUNG KIM" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Question about STATA
Date   Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:08:06 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Sir,

I am a graduate student in Penn state university.
I have a question about STATA.
Before I buy STATA, I need to know whether I can use STATA for my research.

I have the complex survey data which has the variables for PSU(Primary sampling
unit), Strata and weights(probability sampling weight. I also have BRR
weights).

1. I want to make a contigency table and do a chi-squared test(independece test
and homogeneity test) for the contingency table with three
information(PSU,Strata and weights).

2. I want to do ordinal logistic regression with three information(PSU,Strata
and weights).

Would you tell me what kinds of version I need to buy and which command I need
to use for these two data analysis?

I am sorry for bothering you.

Have a nice day
Sincerely