RE: st: odds ratio vs. RRR in multinomial logistic regression

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: odds ratio vs. RRR in multinomial logistic regression
Date   Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:04:30 +0100

I don't think this could be much plainer. It
could be tinkered with as a matter of style,
but that seems a different issue. Some readers
prefer percents, so you could consider variations
on

given X, the relative risk of outcome 3 is 85% that of
outcome 1

Michelle