st: ologit

From   "mukta joshi" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: ologit
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:53:20 -0400

Dear members,

I am running ordered logit. The dependent variable has 3 categories. There
are 11 independent variables and 300 observations. When I run the ologit
command, I get all the estimates along with the standard errors. However, at
the bottom of the output table, I get the message "1 observation completely
determined. Standard errors questionable." I am not sure what the problem is
and what to do about it. Any help is appreciated. (I am using Stata 8).

Thanks in advance,

Mukta Joshi