RE: st: -nl- error message

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: -nl- error message
Date   Tue, 9 Aug 2005 08:27:29 -0400

Yes, what is happening is your list of global parameters has a mismatch...

For example:

  .   global S_1 "B0 B1 B2"
  .   global B0=1
  .   global B7=1
  .   global B2=1

Note B1 expected but B7 defined.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful.