Re: st: Deleteing all observations for individuals with anomalousdata

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected], Antoine Terracol <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Deleteing all observations for individuals with anomalousdata
Date   Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:42:01 -0400

On the other hand, might be an idea to think carefully about your approach to
handling missing data and consider whether there are preferable alternatives.
Perhaps a brief look at Paul Allison little book "Missing Data" as well as some
of the multiple imputation programs available to run under Stata.