Re: st: RE: String Manipulation Question

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: String Manipulation Question
Date   Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:12:57 -0400

Thanks for both suggestions--both worked perfectly.  I need the double
quotes so I can easily move data from Stata to a network analysis
application (that requires quoted strings).

Best,
Alan