Re: st: RSS Feed/Weblog of Stata List

From   Chris Kopp <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RSS Feed/Weblog of Stata List
Date   Fri, 05 Aug 2005 10:45:53 +0200

Dear list

Although I like the idea of the RSS feed, as a native german speaker, let me assure you that the translation in german is crap. For example, "Ordered Probit" gets (mis)translated as "Bestelltes Probit", which means ordered probit, but in the sense of an "order" you make at the restaurant. Some of the sentences are really *hilarious* (try it if you speak german) , but I don't think that was the point of the translation.
Let's just face that english is the language we have to use to speak to each other in the internet.

"Danke w�hrend Ihrer Zeit!" (originally: thank you for your time!)

Chris