st: AW: output format

From   "Christian Holz" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: AW: output format
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2005 19:37:18 +0100

Hi,

many suggestions have been made to format the table more nicely. The part of
Ying's question, however, how to output the results directly to Excel has
not been answered yet.

You could consider to -collapse- your file (eg. collapse (mean)
m_expov2=expov2 (count) n_expov2=expov2 , by (calmon) ) and then -outsheet-
it in an tab- or commaseparated textfile, which can easily be opened with
Excel (eg. outsheet using export.csv).
This kinda solves the formatting problem as well as the actual unformatted
numbers will be written to the .csv file.

Best regards,

Christian Holz
Department of Sociology
University of Glasgow