st: RE: Generating random variables with logistic distribution

From   "Steichen, Thomas J." <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Generating random variables with logistic distribution
Date   Thu, 4 Aug 2005 11:01:11 -0400

There is a generalized logistic in the -rnd- suite.

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message, including any attachment(s),
contains information that may be confidential, protected by the attorney-
client or other legal privileges, and/or proprietary non-public
information. If you are not an intended recipient of this message or an
authorized assistant to an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message and/or any of
its attachments (if any) by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful.