RE: st: estout options

From   "Raoul Reulen" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: estout options
Date   Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:44:17 +0200

Thanks for your help. Is it possible to have the variables in the colums and then the different models in the rows?

Raoul

From: "Jun Xu" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: estout options
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 17:19:41 -0500

I second it. estout, as well as its precursor, outreg, is one of the major reason I switched to Stata. I just love using it. I am not sure what your first question meant? Isn't variables are in rows and model number in columns? Re 2 and 3, what I commonly do is to read in the saved file in word or excel and make those minor revisions in a word processor since word and excel are better at those.

Jun Xu
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Sociology
Indiana University at Bloomington