st: RE: Learning how to program Stata

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Learning how to program Stata
Date   Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:50:55 +0100

Richard Williams gave some good advice. But he
was taking you very literally, that when you
say "program" you really do mean "program", i.e.
that you will find myself writing -program-
files. Until you give examples of what you
want, it is not obvious that you do need
to learn to program in Stata: it may be
that you can do what you want with e.g.
do files.

Mosi A. Ifatunji