st: Re: How to find out whether a variable is a dummy variable ?

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: How to find out whether a variable is a dummy variable ?
Date   Tue, 2 Aug 2005 10:08:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thomas,

You didn't show us your code but from your description it looks like
you would miss dummies where all observations are either 0 or 1.

Friedrich