st: Testing for heteroscedasticity after xttobit

From   Babatunde A Buraimo <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Testing for heteroscedasticity after xttobit
Date   Mon, 01 Aug 2005 16:35:59 +0100

I am running the xttobit command on a dataset and would like to test
whether the estimates suffer from heteroscedasticity. However, unlike
Regress and other commands in Stata, I am unable to find any command
that allows this. Can anyone advise on any post estimation command for
heteroscedasticity? I am using version 8.

Babatunde Buraimo
United Kingdom