st: outreg addstats

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: outreg addstats
Date   Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:06:12 -0400

Guillermo asks

I am running (many) regressions and have calculated several Wald test in
each of them. I would like to add the results of these tests to my tables
produced using the outreg command, option addstat. In the original program
(outreg.ado) there is a limit of 9 statistics to add. Using the suggestion
from http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2003-02/msg00597.html I change a
little the program outreg.ado so that limit increased 10. Do you know any
procedure to increase this limit?

As is often counseled on this list, outreg is not being supported. You should switch to estout (findit estout) as it provides much greater flexibility, and its author is very responsive to any reports of concerns.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

*
* For searches and help try: