st: Setting font size in eps-graphs - how?

From   Kai Arzheimer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Setting font size in eps-graphs - how?
Date   Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:17:42 +0200

Dear list,

I want to export graphics created within Stata as EPS for usage in LaTeX. While setting the same font family (Times-Roman) is straightforward, I can find to way to control the size (say 8pt) of the scales/legends etc. in the graphics. Since I have other (non-statistical) graphics in the document that are created within the LaTeX/pstricks, I really need to set the font size - otherwise, the results just look awkward. Something as simple as table giving a mapping from stata sizes (Small, Medium, Large etc.) to postscript points would be extremely helpful.

Thanks a lot,
Kai

begin:vcard
fn:Kai Arzheimer
n:Arzheimer;Kai
org;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A4t Mainz;Institut f=C3=BCr Politikwissenschaft
adr;dom:(Campus);;Colonel-Kleinmann-Weg 2;Mainz;;55099
email;internet:[email protected]
tel;work:49-6131-39-23782
tel;fax:49-6131-39-22996
x-mozilla-html:FALSE