st: [Stata 8 for Mac] Dragging Do-Files to Stata Icon

From   Fredrik Wallenberg <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: [Stata 8 for Mac] Dragging Do-Files to Stata Icon
Date   Tue, 26 Jul 2005 11:17:31 -0700

I used to be able to run my do files by simply dragging them to the
Stata icon in the dock. Since OS 10.4 that no longer works. Does
anyone have any suggestions for this? I realize it is an OS question
rather than a Stata question but hope someone has some relevant
experience or knowledge.

Fredrik