Re: st: percentiles and locating a scalar in there.

From   "NEYMOTIN, FLORENCE" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: percentiles and locating a scalar in there.
Date   Mon, 25 Jul 2005 16:36:33 -0700

that sounds like exactly what I want. thank you!
Florence

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:32:16 -0400