st: RE: Changing beta coefficients - w/ logistic regression

From   "Scott Merryman" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Changing beta coefficients - w/ logistic regression
Date   Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:33:11 -0500

Change the program to:

program foo2, eclass
         tempname bmat
         matrix `bmat' = e(b)
         matrix b = e(b)
         ereturn post b
         matrix `bmat'[1,1] = 122
         ereturn repost b = `bmat'
end

This seems to work for both -regress- and -logit-

Scott