RE: st: RE: how to compare the values of a variable at different observations

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: how to compare the values of a variable at different observations
Date   Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:17:46 +0100

Quite so. This has been mentioned various times before,
and is very evident to users of the archives, but
it is not, at the instant I write, explicit in the FAQ.

However, I have just requested that the FAQ
be changed. Like many other recommendations
in the FAQ this may be futile, but we try.

Richard Williams