Re: st: Reply for "stata9 vs stata8 memory issues"

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reply for "stata9 vs stata8 memory issues"
Date   Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:02:08 -0400

I agree, more ram is clearly in order for my situation.  I did use the
task manager to pare down what was running, but it really didn't
amount to a lot.

Best,
Alan