Re: st: Reply for "stata9 vs stata8 memory issues"

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Reply for "stata9 vs stata8 memory issues"
Date   Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:06:29 -0400

I went through a lot of rigmarole with MS to get this hotfix last
week.   It seemed to make memory management issues with Stata worse on
my computer (e.g. less memory available through "set mem" and
noticeably slower run times).  Hopefully, SP3 will be somewhat better.

Best,
Alan