Re: st: Pairplot markersymbol question

From   n j cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Pairplot markersymbol question
Date   Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:28:55 +0100

This is my bug and the solution resembles Scott Merryman's work-around.

I will send corrected code to David and ask for a revised version to
be put on SSC.

David LB Schwappach <[email protected]>

Dear Nick, dear Scott
thank you both for your help!
I tried both solutions (1: change the pairplot ado as outlined by Scott and 2:
use the undocumented y2options as suggested by Nick). The first worked fine,
though I'm not succesful is adressing the second ms color?
The -y2options- solutions won't work for me so far.

If I use
pairplot crude adj, sort( hospital) sortlabel(hosp) horizontal ///
blpattern(dash) ///
ms(O) mc(navy) y2(ms(T) mc(red))

the second argument (y2) is accepted, but the symbols and colors of the first ms
are not affected?

my problem is essentially solved with the pairplot2 solution but I would be very
happy if you could point me into the direction how to change the ms's colors..

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/