Re: st: Syntax of ivprob

From   Dawood Ashraf <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Syntax of ivprob
Date   Sat, 9 Jul 2005 06:54:46 +0100

Try this

ivprob dterc, endog(varperc) iv(vagas) exog(varmod gdp school)

Quoting [email protected]:

> I am facing some problems trying to use ivprob user command. NHot matter
> what
> syntax I use, I always receive the r(101) error message "time-series
> operators
> not allowed".
>
> My model is:
>
> dterc - the dependent binary variable
> varperc - the endogenous independent variable
> vagas - the instrument
>
> varmod - an independent exogenous variable
> gdp - an independent exogenous variable
> school - an independent exogenous variable
>
> I tried the following sintaxes:
>
> ivprob dterc endog(varperc) iv(vagas) exog(varmod gdp school)
>
> What is wrong?
>
> Ivan Ribeiro

Dawood Ashraf
School for Business and Regional Development
Hen Goleg
University of Wales
Bangor LL57 1HU
United Kingdom