st: RE: Clear result window

From   Jesper Kj�r Hansen <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Clear result window
Date   Fri, 8 Jul 2005 20:02:01 +0200

Daniel,

such a command does not exist, but, as it has been suggested on this list
before, why don't you just make you own command. E.g.:

------------ begin clc.ado ------------
program def cls
	set more off
	display _n(100)