[no subject]

The explanation may, in fact, have to do with version issues (as you suggested) as dot-operator notation (which is what breaks mca)
was added someplace along the way. Given "hdroo_1." was a legitimate matrix row name in v5.0 but is not in v8.2, suggests the
addition occurred after v5.0.

Tom

Thomas J. Steichen
  Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley

the system manager.