st: RE: Mata source code for mprobit?

From   "Alfonso Miranda" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Mata source code for mprobit?
Date   Thu, 7 Jul 2005 12:43:25 +0100

I believe all mata source can be accessed using the viewsource function. For
example,

. viewsource diag.mata

Have a look into section  [M-1] source -- Viewing the source code of the
help. Hope this is of some use.

Best wishes,

Alfonso.

Dr Alfonso Miranda