Fwd: Re: st: ice (ATTN: NICK)

From   "Shyamal Kumar Das" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Fwd: Re: st: ice (ATTN: NICK)
Date   Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:17:07 -0400 (EDT)

  Hi Nick:
I am forwarding the following message for you. I know that I
am a novice in handling with STATA. What I did has been
explained below in the mail to Neil.
Thanks for your help all the time.
Shyamal

----- Message Forwarded on Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:11:11 -0500
-----
From: "Shyamal Kumar Das" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: ice
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:30:04 -0500

When I followed your instruction I got the following
message:

file http://www.stata.com/st0067_1.pkg not found
server says file temporarily redirected to
http://www.stata.com/error/404.html
could not load st0067_1.pkg from http://www.stata.com/
r(601);

Now let me tell you what I had done before I sent you the
earlier e-mail:
Yes, I typed for "findit ice", and I got a page with bunch
of files to be installed, and I clicked for installation,
and it says after sometime that "no file copied or
installed" like that statement.

When I type the command for ice as per Royston, Stata says
"ice is not recognized" like statement. Then I tried "mice"
(just blunt guess), and got the same message.

By the way, yes, you are correct that I wanted Royston's
imputation in my STATA 9.0.

Kindly let me know what to do.

Thanks and regards Neil.
Shyamal