st: Re: interpretation of exponentiated coefficients (cloglog)

From   "josemaria" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: interpretation of exponentiated coefficients (cloglog)
Date   Tue, 5 Jul 2005 12:35:30 -0300

Dear Statalisters:
    if the eform is to be introduced in cloglog (and in its use in glm) , it
should be very well explained what result we obtain,  and I think the
explanations of  David and Stephen helped very much.
    But I would see as useful to have an option in order to obtain the
corresponding relative risk (p/q), without first using predict and then
using display .
    Regards,
Jos� Maria

Jose Maria Pacheco de Souza, Professor Titular
Departamento de Epidemiologia/Faculdade de Saude Publica, USP
Av. Dr. Arnaldo, 715
01246-904  -  S. Paulo/SP - Brasil
fones (11)3082-3886; (11)3066-7724; (11)3768-8612; (11)3714-2403
fax (11)3082-2920; (11)3714-2403