Re: st: outreg: p<.001 and real t-stats

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: outreg: p<.001 and real t-stats
Date   Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:13:11 -0400

My program -mktab- will let you do those things (i.e., print p-values rather than standard errors, and choose your own levels and symbols for significance flagging), although I think -outreg- does some or all of that too.

Note that it is structured rather differently from -outreg-; it is set up to let you run multiple models with one call to -mktab-, whereas -outreg- picks up results of previously-run models. That might be an advantage or disadvantag, depending on your point of view.