RE: st: RE: Can't Read "00020" as a Character in Stata?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: Can't Read "00020" as a Character in Stata?
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:52:46 -0400

Thank you so much! I was so close - I keep trying to add "$" in different places and it does not work :(

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.