Re: st: Arellano Bond first stage regressions

Subject   Re: st: Arellano Bond first stage regressions
Date   Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:25:19 -0400

I am also using xtabond2  and I am having problems getting the validity of
instruments accepted. I get P-value = 0, resulting from the Hansen J test.  and
so far I cannot figure out why this is the case.

Could you expalin what do you mean by failing to reject the test of
over-identifying restrictions ?.
I mean do you get the validity of instruments accepted or rejected ?.

Dahlia Anwar El- Hawary
Financial Sector Operations and Policy Department
World Bank
Tel: 202 473 5238