st: Stata 8.2/SE: Windowing

From   Seb Buechte <>
Subject   st: Stata 8.2/SE: Windowing
Date   Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:37:52 +0200

Dear all,

is it by any means possible to convince my - I admit, slightly
outdated - Stata 8.2/SE to store or even better, to recall more than
one windowing layout? I am using it with a notebook at a resolution of
1024x768 px but every now and then I would place it in a docking
station where I have an external monitor which runs at an res of
1600x1200px. So I would like to be able to make the windowing
dependent on my viewing device. Anyone got any ideas?

Thank you for your replies!

- Seb F Buechte
- Stay tuned!