st: help for case cohort design

From   "eshratib" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: help for case cohort design
Date   Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:16:11 +0330

Please help me of how to define time variable in a case cohort design for
the stset command. Remember that we have 3 sort of people in a case cohort
design: those who are in the subcohort and failed, those who are in the
subcohort and didn,t failed and those who failed but are not in the
subcohort.
Yours truly
Babak Eshrati
Tehran University of Medical Sciences