st: Elizabeth Whiting/SRD/SESAG/LONDON/ONS is out of the office.

From   "Elizabeth Whiting" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Elizabeth Whiting/SRD/SESAG/LONDON/ONS is out of the office.
Date   Fri, 24 Jun 2005 01:01:03 +0100

I will be out of the office starting  23/06/2005 and will not return until
04/07/2005.

For the latest data on the economy and society
consult National Statistics at http://www.statistics.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages
are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy
on the use of electronic communications